Q & A
Q. Are these Kasol New Year parties legal?
A. Yes, these parties are legal as they have permission from the concerned authorities, and use or sale of any kind of drug is not permitted.
Q. Does it snow in Kasol during New Year?
A. There are very rare chances of snowfall in lower parts of the valley during New Year but the temperature becomes extremely cold. Therefore, it is advisable to carry warm woolen clothes during your trip to Kasol on New Year.
Q. How is Kasol during New Year?
A. Kasol is totally lit up during New Year due to large number of tourists flocking to the valley.
Q. Are there ATM’s in Kasol?
A. Being a small village, Kasol does not have an extensive ATM service, therefore, it is advisable to carry enough cash for emergency.
RULES OF USE
* Right of the admission is reserved with the
* Please carry your valid identity proof at the gates for security reasons .
* Do not carry any outside food & IMFL
drinks into the venue.
* No arms & ammunition allowed into the
* Frisk yourself at the gates on request on
* The organisers are not responsible for any
Theft & injuries inside the venue ,so please
take utmost care of yourself & and your
* Please don’t Carry NDPS substance into
The venue since this is a drug free event ,
And the Organisers hold no responsibility
If anybody found
* No verbal arguments will be entertained.
* The entry prices and the pre sales are
Inclusive of all the taxes & surcharges
* Line up is subject to change without notice
* All the payments regarding the pre sales
Be done at the specified account numbers /
Online / authorised Sales associate.
* In conformance to the environment safety
Standards we request the minimum use of
Plastics & other non degradable materials
In and around the venue .
* Please carry the festival tag / card all the
Time in the venue on demand .
* Please carry adequate cash with yourself
As per your requirement since ATM
Dispensers are very far from the venue.
* No credit card/ cheques accepted .
* The presales passes once booked or the ticket
purchased will not be refunded in any case.
* the Organisers are not responsible for the
Dismissal of the event since this festival e
* The BPM of the sound may cause hearing
Impairments and disorder for a long time
So please enter at your own risk
* Please don’t forget to carry your positive energies
vibes into the festival.Smile and
the world will Smile with You