TERMS & CONDITIONS
Welcome to travellingbee.in (“Website”). The domain name of the Website a is owned by Travelling Bee (“we/ us/ our/ TT”), a company registered with HP Govt. of India.
Third party websites : The Website contain materials which is either owned by, or licensed, to TB. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics of the content displayed on the Website. From time to time, the Website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience for providing further useful information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We, or our contractors, agents, owners, and employees are not responsible for the content or policies of such other websites to which our Website may link or use offers from. Please take time to learn about them as well.
Limitation of liability : By making a booking, you understand Travelling BEE merely provides a technology platform for booking of services and products and the ultimate liability rests on the respective Service Provider for its execution/ performance and not Travelling Bee. Thus the ultimate contract of service is between you and Service Provider as the case may be. In this regard, you acknowledge the below as well:
- Travelling Bee assumes no liability for the standard of services as provided by the respective Service Providers.
- Travelling Bee provides no guarantee with regard to their quality or fitness as represented.
- Travelling Bee doesn’t guarantee the availability of any services as listed by a Service Provider. You agree and acknowledge that TB will have the right of indemnification for any loss that may be caused to TB for any misuse of its Website, by you and TB will have all rights to approach the appropriate court of law for enforcement of such rights. TB and/or its parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, directors, employees, agents or suppliers and their respective successors, heirs and permitted assigns will not be liable for any loss that you may suffer due to rejection of your visa, hotel cancellation policies and/or any other policy of third parties service providers who are involved in the product that you purchase from TB. It shall be your obligation to ensure that your passport is valid and eligible for undertaking international travel. TB and/or its parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, directors, employees, agents or suppliers and their respective successors, heirs and permitted assigns will not be liable for passport being declared ineligible for entry/exit during or prior to undertaking the international travel. Given below, are certain essential do’s and don’ts with respect to your passport:
- Validity of passports should be at least 6 months from date of return;
- Hand written passports will not be considered valid;
- Passports must have barcode;
- Passports should not be mutilated or tampered; and
- Name on passport should match with name on other documents provided for visa.
Transaction Privity : The Website is a platform that is offered to you for meeting and interacting with packages and other service providers for organizing your travel. TB is not, and cannot be a party to, or, control in any manner any transaction between such service providers. Hence, please note that:
TB, and/or its parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, directors, employees, agents or suppliers and their respective successors, heirs and permitted assigns, shall not be or deemed to be responsible or be liable for any direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, special, consequential damages or any damages whatsoever including, but not limited to, damages for loss of use, data or profits, arising out of or in any way connected with the use or performance of this Website, or for any lack or deficiency of services provided by any person (including any airline, tour operator, hotel, facility or similar agency), whom you shall engage or hire or appoint, pursuant to or resulting from, the content available on the Website.
TB does not make any representation or warranty as to the item-specifics (such as legal title, creditworthiness, identity, etc.) of any of its service providers. You are advised to independently verify the bona fides of any particular service providers that you choose to deal with on the Website, and use your best judgment in that behalf.
TB shall not be liable for delays or inabilities in performance or non-performance in whole or in part of its obligations due to any causes that are not due to its acts or omissions and are beyond its reasonable control, such as Force majeure events or other similar causes, problems at airlines, rails, buses, hotels or transporters end. In such event, the affected traveller will be promptly given notice as the situation permits.
Mode of Refund: You acknowledge and understand that refund may be made in the form of a credit note/ voucher such that it may be used for future travel subject to terms applicable thereon or may be done in cash. In all cases, mode of refund (credit note or cash) is dependent upon the Service Provider as the case may be.
Covid-19_Bookings, Refund And Cancellations : The Customer agrees that due to recent outbreak of COVID-19 which has been declared as pandemic, there may be instances, where the end service provider either cancels the booking or refuses to provide the services, as agreed with the Customer, by assigning or not assigning any specific reason for such refusal. Refusal of service may be due to the reasons including but not limited to the Customer:
- Exhibiting any symptoms associated with COVID 19.
- Refusing to comply with safety advisories, like wearing protective gear, complying with social distancing norms etc.
- Suffering of any ailment making the Customer vulnerable to the virus
- Posing a threat to the health and safety of others or
- Any other condition put forward by the Central Government, State Governments and statutory bodies etc. In such cases TRAVELLING BEE will assume no liability for the refusal of service by the end service provider. The Customer also agrees that refund, if any, for such bookings will be processed by TRAVELLING BEE to the Customer subject to receipt of the same from the end service provider. The Customer further understands that due to the outbreak of COVID-19, there may be frequent changes in guidelines and/ or SOPs issued by the Central Government, State Governments and statutory bodies etc. that a traveler will have to follow in order to undertake the travel. The Customer agrees to abide with all such guidelines/SOP while undertaking any travel. In case Customer fails to adhere to the same which results in the refusal to travel, TRAVELLING BEE will not be held liable for such refusal and refund, if any, shall be strictly as per the terms of the service provider.
Indemnification & Restrictions On Refund : The Customer agrees to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Travelling Bee, its affiliates and their respective officers, directors, lawful successors and assigns from and against any and all losses, liabilities, claims, damages, costs and expenses (including legal fees and disbursements in connection therewith and interest chargeable thereon) asserted against or incurred by such indemnified persons, that arise out of, result from, or may be payable by virtue of, any breach of any representation or warranty provided by the User, or non-adherence of any covenant by the Customer. Travelling Bee reserves its right to hold or forfeit the refund if it found the Customer violating any of the T&Cs.
Customer’s Responsibility : While we appreciate hearing from you, however, you are fully responsible for the content of your Submissions, (specifically including, but not limited to, reviews posted about this Website and/or about Travelling Bee on any other website, Social Media Platform or any other mode as may be available to you from time to time). You will not post or continue to post or transmit or continue to transmit or publish/ continue to publish any content about Travelling Bee and/ or any of its subsidiaries or affiliates which is unlawful, threatening, libelous, defamatory, untrue, obscene, pornographic or other material or content that you believe or have reasons to believe to be untrue and may have an adverse impact on the reputation of Travelling Bee
Contact Us : Please send any questions or comments (including all inquiries related to copyright infringement) regarding this Website to Info@travellingbee.in.
Grievance Officer: In case you have any grievance, please feel free to write to our Grievance Officer, are provided below:
Ms. Indra Devi
3rd Floor, Gautam Building,
Pin-175101, Himachal Pradesh, India